BE RU EN

Russia Attacks Ukraine With Drones And Missiles

Explosions were heard in Dnipro, Mirhorod and a number of other settlements.

On Monday night, 16 October, the Russian occupiers launched a rocket attack on Ukrainian cities. Explosions were heard in Dnipro, Mirgorod and a number of other settlements.

This is reported by obozrevatel.com with reference to monitoring channels. The attack was carried out by cruise missiles and drones.

At 00:26, the Ukrainian Air Force reported a missile strike on the Sumy region. The target then moved towards the Poltava region - the city of Mirgorod, where the explosion was heard.

After that, the Armed Forces reported a missile attack on Dnipro - explosions were also heard there.

The head of the Dnipropetrovsk regional military administration, Serhiy Lysak, said that one missile was shot down by the air defence forces, while the second hit the territory of the Dnipro district. Putin's terrorists also shelled the region with heavy artillery and Grad MLRS.

In Nikopol, the shelling damaged two shops and cafes, a private company, a religious institution, a transport facility and a public garden. A five-storey building, 3 private houses, a farm building, a car and a transport stop were also damaged. A gas pipeline and power lines were also damaged. Nearly 1,500 families were left without light. In the community of Marganets, two houses, a religious building and power lines were damaged. Later, the Mykolaiv Vanek telegram channel reported that the attack had been carried out by cruise missiles.

Other monitoring channels reported that the threat of shelling had ceased. A little later, there were reports of repeated explosions in Mirgorod. The media also reported that the enemy was shelling the Zaporizhzhia region. The RF Armed Forces attacked the village of Kamysh-Zarya.

The Russian army attacked the Poltava region with rockets and drones. Three people, including a child, were injured by falling debris. Overnight explosions took place in the Mirgorod district. No civilian or critical infrastructure was hit in the Poltava region.

At the same time, the head of the OVA said that debris from the Russian missile damaged several private houses. According to preliminary data, three people were injured, including a ten-year-old child.

Explosions were reported in a number of other areas. In particular, a UAV attack was reported in the Khmelnitsky region. The air alert there lasted for more than two hours. The danger did not pass until after 5am.

The Khmelnitsky regional military administration stated that the region had been attacked by attack drones. Anti-aircraft forces were active in the region. There was no destruction or casualties.

The enemy also terrorised the Kirovograd region at night. The head of the regional military administration, Andriy Raikovich, said that the Russians had shelled the region with rockets and drones. The anti-aircraft defence was active in the Kirovohrad region. At the same time there were hits. One person was injured and taken to hospital. On the night of 15 October, the occupiers attacked the Kharkiv region. The enemy dropped a guided bomb on the village of Druzhelyubivka in the Izyum district. A private house was destroyed and a fire broke out. A 57-year-old man and a 54-year-old woman died. A local resident was also injured.

Latest news